For detailed Step Guides, request Downloads from the GLT Store, after you have become a registered member of GLT Global ED.
If you haven't yet completed the Member Registration, please do it now, as it is required to download resources.
- Install Google Earth from www.earth.google.com on a full featured laptop or desktop computer.
FYI: Google Earth does not yet run on Chromebooks, and we do not yet consider the Google Earth App for mobile devices to be an adequate means of viewing Lit Trip files.
- Browse the Lit Trips Library categories to view available files.
- Request a Lit Trip from the GLT Store.
- Double click the file to open the Lit Trip.
- Fly by double clicking Placemark Icon to move to the next location.
- If the Placemark Name is blue (meaning there is content to show), Click on it to show popup window content.
- Finally, close Pop-up window before Flying to next location.
- Click the Play Full Screen button
- If the slide column is showing it can be hidden by clicking the double left-facing arrows near the bottom left corner of the content column.
- Use the Back and Next buttons to move through the Lit Trip.